300,000 Square Feet of Retail Space
Belleview Station is a walkable district that ultimately will contain 300,000 square feet of ground-floor retail.
Development will include a diverse mixture of dining, convenience, and apparel retailers with a primary focus on small format tenants to provide an authentic, vibrant street environment.
Restaurants will range from high-end, white table cloth establishments, independently owned cafes, to national operators with limited or no current presence in the Denver market. Retail tenants will include high-end clothing and jewelry stores, independent boutiques and national names.
The majority of retail and restaurant establishments will be located along Belleview Station’s main street — Newport Street — which runs from E. Belleview Avenue to the light rail station.
Currently, Blocks A, B and C are leasing.
Belleview Station will redefine shopping patterns in SE Denver and create an address of distinction where Newport Street is categorized with other great active and walk-able streets and places in the region and beyond. Retail tenants will meet or have all or most of the following values:
- DIFFERENTIATED – A curated collection of small, boutique retailers that are new to market and/or one step ahead of the malls.
- WESTWARD & AUTHENTIC – Celebrate Colorado’s outdoor lifestyle and attitude with menu selections, patios, gear, and functional fashion.
- BON VIVANT – Restaurants, cafés, and markets that are chef-driven, healthy, sustainable, diverse, and epicurean while promoting sharing, meeting, and gathering.
- WELLNESS – Owners and operators who view wellness, health and beauty as integrative and are focused on natural and sustainable methods and products.
- CONVENIENCE – Recognize that residents and workers have daily needs and that accommodating them can be done internally and with style.
- MARQUEE – A limited number of strategically located nationally-known stores and restaurants whose brands appeal across demographic / generational lines without sacrificing the differentiated experience.
If You Think You’re A Fit
Contact Us for Leasing Opportunities
Urban Legend’s Kelly Greene (720-529-2983) and Peter Pavlakis (720-529-2990) are the listing agents for the development’s first two phases of development with current offerings of nearly 100,000 square feet.