Beautiful Views. Convenient Location.
ONE BELLEVIEW STATION will be located at the confluence of I-25 and I-225. It will be the premier, Class A, LEED Gold, Transit Oriented Development office building in the Southeast submarket, Metro Denver’s largest office submarket with more than 33 million square feet of office space.
Tenants at ONE BELLEVIEW STATION will have panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains to the west, Pike’s Peak to the south, the Denver Central Business District to the north and Denver Tech Center (DTC) to the east. ONE BELLEVIEW STATION will be uniquely positioned to attract the cost-conscious corporate user that understands the numerous economic benefits of being in a high-performance, extremely efficient, employee-centric office building located at the Belleview Station Light Rail stop.
- 310,000 SF of Class AA office space
- 16-Story building including 4 levels of parking
- LEED Gold certification
- Immediate access to light rail and bus transit
- Unique I-25 building signage available
- Spectacular views in all directions
- Tenant Exercise Facility
- Exterior Patio lunch/break area
- High speed traction elevators with flat screen monitors providing news, weather and building information
- Comcast CATV and phone service available
- State-of-the-art heating and air conditioning system with direct digital controls and energy management system with after-hours zoning capacity
- 3.5 : 1,000 parking ratio, 100% structured with direct elevator access to tenant’s space
- Dramatic 17 foot high entrance lobby with modular wood paneling, stone walls, warm frosted glass accents, and modern finishing complete the upscale environment
- The building lobby will feature a touch screen directory providing information for the light rail schedule, restaurant and hotel locations, weather, etc., in addition to tenant information